Hazmat Hauler Insurance
Insurance program designed for hazmat haulers who’s involved in transporting hazmat material through-out United States of America. The hazmat hauler insurance is unlimited miles/ 48 states program.
- We accept new venture carriers and owner operators.
- Each driver must have minimum of 2 yeas CDL experience.
- We accept driver with bad MVR’s.
- We accept carrier with high DOT safety score.
- We accept carriers with multiple units as a new venture.
- All type of hazmat material
- Oil and gasoline
- Flammable and non-flammable chemicals
- Please provide us with HAZMAT safety code
- Auto Liability $1,000,000
- MTC (Cargo) $100,000 to $250,000
- Excess Liability $5,000,000 to $10,000,000
- Physical Damage
- General Liability $1,000,000/$2,000,000.
- Federal/DMV filling included
Hazmat is an abbreviation for hazardous materials and Hazmat Insurance is a specialized form of truck insurance; intended for those companies who move hazardous materials from one place to another. The activity has strict regulations regarding transportation and disposal, and those who are involved in transportation raises the special form of risk and causes safety concern at the highway (such as fires, explosions or the release of toxic fumes). Seeing that hazmat is the most regulated type of cargo by state & federal laws, the significance of insurance policy becomes imperative to provide insurance liability and also to ensure public safety.
SUREFIRE INSURANCE, a trusted provider of hazmat insurance, is well-versed with the unique safety concern in the transportation of hazardous material & waste. Since our organization is being managed by a team of professionals and encompasses massive expertise, you won’t be disappointed with the insurance solution we put-in-front that not only meets the sensitive-safety requirement but also exceeds the customer expectation.
The factors which portray SUREFIRE INSURANCE as a dependable choice for hazmat insurance are:
- Experienced in customizing hazmat insurance policy depending on the cargo you haul (propane, petroleum products, adhesives, dynamite, paint, cleaning compounds, fertilizers, chemicals, combustible gases, poisonous chemicals, contaminated soil or products).
- Effectively fulfill specific insurance requirements and regulations as per state & federal law and cover liability for In-transit Coverage, On-Going Contamination, Site Pollution Clean-up, Loading and Unloading Cargo.