Physical Damage

Most states require you to have commercial auto liability insurance to help pay for property damage or injuries suffered by others in an accident that you cause. But what about your own property damage or injuries?
Physical damage coverage can answer part of this question by helping with repairs to your tractor and trailer for certain accident and non accident-related incidents.

Physical Damage

Physical damage coverage basically is the comprehensive and collision coverage can helps with costs or repairs to your tractor and trailer after being damaged from:

Generally, the physical damage will pay out on comprehensive and collision coverage claims up to the current total cash value of your tractor and trailer, minus your deductible.
Your deductible is the amount towards a claim that you are responsible for paying before your insurance begins paying toward a claim.

The majority of comprehensive insurance policies include a certain amount of coverage for the tractor and trailer accessories and custom parts, but you do have the option to purchase more than the minimum amount for additional protection.

Get Quote