Trucking business requires you to move goods from one place to another but some of the days you drive without a trailer, and if you drive without a trailer then this is termed as bobtailing. Henceforth, bobtailing insurance is liability insurance that provides protection for a truck without a trailer.
Bobtail insurance can be the right insurance policy for you if:
- You are driving a truck under someone else’s trucking authority.
- You want to safeguard yourself from the legal case or out-of-the-pocket claim during an accident.
- Your transporter requires you to carry insurance coverage.
Bobtail Insurance isn’t the right insurance if:
- You drive a truck with a trailer.
- If you need coverage for personal trips or recreational driving.
Bobtail insurance provides coverage if you are involved in an accident after you have delivered a load and if you are on your way to pick up the next load, or if you’re involved in an accident on your way to home after delivering the goods.
Why Choose SUREFIRE INSURANCE?
SUREFIRE INSURANCE is a one-stop hub for finding a feasible insurance policy with comprehensive coverage. Since the organization is an amalgamation of experience and expertise, as a customer you won’t be disappointed with the solution we put in front as per your budget & trucking needs. The perks of associating with SUREFIRE INSURANCE for the bobtail insurance policy are:
- Competitive owner-operator rates.
- We are one of the largest and most trusted truck insurance providers.
- Honest, prompt and friendly services with full transparency.
- Customer-centric services ensuring maximum satisfaction.
- Dedicated in finding the best coverage at the lowest price.
- Associated with the financially strong insurance carrier.